Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Bananas in pyjamas


This is the Acne dress I mentioned the other day (and me fearing for my life on my nieces' trampoline after several lethal new year's eve lychee martinis - oops!) So two new dresses in two consecutive posts? Yep, I've been splurging a little and have only now realised how devastatingly dreadful the exchange rate is! Damn you pound! Do you like the stripes? For the non-Aussies Bananas in Pyjamas is a kids TV show where the main characters are, you guessed it, bananas who wear pyjamas. And those pyjamas look remarkably like my dress - ha! It's pretty full on and attracts a fair amount of attention but I think it's rad and am very excited to be the proud owner of some Acne goodies finally. I adored the Acne store (it's just down from Ksubi on Glenmore Road in Paddington) and could have bought the whole range. I got lost en route to the Paris one when I was there in December so was thrilled to make it this time, with my Christmas cash in hand! Why isn't there an Acne in London I wonder? x

No comments:

Post a Comment