Monday, 4 January 2010

Blowing in the wind




This is my beautiful new Vanessa Bruno dress hanging from a frangapani tree in my backyard in Perth. Yep, I am back in P town and loving it. Sydney was awesome and we're heading back there in about 10 days but the weather went to shit a bit due to an unwelcome visit from a certain cyclone Larry - grr! Anyway, it is a reliable 34 degrees here on the West side and we are about to head down to North Cottesloe beach for a swim and some breaky but I thought I would rave a little about my bargainous purchase above first. I got it at The Corner Shop in the Strand Arcade in Sydney's city on Sunday for less than half price and I love, love, love it! I don't really have anywhere to wear it to yet but will have to think of something! P.S. Happy new year y'all! x

1 comment:

  1. Love love love it too!!!!!!!!

    Miss you Helly from Mez xxx

    ReplyDelete