Friday, 12 February 2010

Phillip Lim




When I was perusing the fabulous wares in The Corner Shop in Sydney, where I picked up my bargainous Vanessa Bruno dress, I had my first exposure to Phillip Lim's beautiful designs. I was drooling, my sister can vouch for it, but I sadly left empty-handed. Well, no Phillip Lim in my hands anyway. Here are a few looks from the resort 2010 collection for you to enjoy, showcased by women who appear to be standing on each others heads in some bizarre circus balancing act. Aren't I funny? x

4 comments:

  1. Love Phillip LIm - net-a-porter always have a great collection http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/31_Phillip_Lim

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blonde ones hair & legs! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy the total outfit in picture one, love the tee and the jacket.
    Lace dresses are absolutely stunning too.


    www.giiastonic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know - i love that mini skirt and the leather jacket looks so soft!!

    ReplyDelete