Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Calla cameleon




I just stumbled upon these lovely designs from Paris-based, Canadian Calla Haynes. I was home from work with a cold today so read Vogue, which featured a small article on her new label Calla, (oh and watched Twilight for the second time in as many weeks... I'm hooked! Who's with me?) Haynes, who has worked at Rochas and Nina Ricci, defines her clothes as "coy and sexy" and I'd have to agree. I love the pastel colours, the patterns and the cuts of the trousers and bodices, and want the whole lot! So I'm moving on the weekend to a flat in Camden with my friend Joanna. It will be cool to explore a new corner of London although I'll miss my place in Highbury - I've been happy here. Oh well, life goes on I guess. Anyone got a van? x

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to come over for the weekend and help you move sweetie pie! I love those gorgeous cool pastel colours! I tried on the Kookai leather jacket yesterday & I love it but they dont laybuy... which sux!!!!

    have a look at www.kookai.com.au lookbook and tell me what you reckon xx rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. they don't laybuy at all in this country - it's weird. i wish i wasn't moving. it really sux. but as i am i wish you could come help m or just come hang out. miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the brown one? it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete