



How fab are these get-ups by Aussie designer Dion Lee? Very fab is the right answer! To be honest, I'd never heard of the guy despite being an antipodean and an avid-ish fashion follower until I saw these sexy pics whilst perusing Jak & Jil just now (yes I am looking at fashion blogs on a Saturday night! Loser! I'm hungover ok!). But now I've done my research and unearthed that Lee is younger than me (sigh) and kind of hot. Aside from that, the Sydney-based designer graduated from the Fashion Design Studio at the Sydney Institute of Technology in 2007 and is racking up accolades left right and centre. Seems he is the darling of the Aussie fashion world right now. Anyway, these photos are from Rosemount Australian Fashion Week, which has just finished. Would have been cool to be there instead of being sworn at in Marrakech!
Hi hels, yes he is hot hot hot! You can get his stuff on mycatwalk.com and also at that gorgeous shop in Woollahra near bills....Attic. Other standouts were Khyrysalis and the ksubi show - best pic was Dan single and Pip Edwards with their son Justice - too cute!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
justice is a dreadful name though!! poor kid xxx
ReplyDelete