Friday, 27 November 2009

Alexa's locks

So, as I've said already, my number one girl crush is Garance (who took this lovely photo) but coming a close second is Alexa Chung. Apart from her awesome what seems like effortless style I adore her hair and am thinking of getting mine cut in a similar way - I have an appointment in a few weeks in Sydney which I am unbelievably excited about as my hair is so mousy and unkempt! What do you think? The only problem is that my locks are dead straight - I reckon Ms Chung has a bit of a natural wave - and I am so not a high maintenance fille when it comes to haircare. Oh f*$^ it - I'll give it a go! Will show you the results - if it doesn't look horrendous! P.S. am feeling slightly better today although still on the couch. Sniff, sniff. x

No comments:

Post a Comment