skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cupcakes
I met a few friends, Julie, Lucie and Jade, at Ottolenghi on Upper St for lunch today and as usual it was amazing. I didn't actually eat one of these lovelies but don't they look delicious? I had a selection of four tasty salads - a couscous one with pistachios, one with squash, pine nuts and a gorgonzola dressing, an
aubergine one with feta and a beetroot number. Anyway, this is Julie and Lucie. They're glamourous Parisians I met years ago when I was traveling around Spain. They're in London for a whirlwind weekend and I'm heading to Paris next week so I'll get to see them twice in two weeks! Well actually three times as they're coming round for tea tonight, along with Jade and her boyfriend Chris and Tanya and Rich. Better get the dinner on!!! P.S Lucie had the most gorgeous Zara short sleeved cape style coat on. She was shy so I didn't take a picture but I might tonight? x
YUM they look divine!!! I'd love to go there with you some day hels! x rose
ReplyDeleteme too!!
ReplyDelete