

I got back from a few days at my sister's beach house in Forster today and hit the shops in Paddington with a vengeance! Oh joy! As I've wined about before, I never shop in London as I'm always too skint but I've been saving my pennies to splash out in Sydney. A Scanlan & Theodore voucher from Mum and a Manning Cartel voucher from my sister Merilyn also helped lubricate proceedings! This is the Ksubi store on Glenmore Road - it is awesome and after being chastised a week ago for attempting to take photos at the Bondi store I was chuffed when the staff here totally ignored me. I could really use a new pair of jeans but I decided my hard earned cash could be put to better use (and I had splurged on an amazing Acne dress ten minutes prior! I love, love, love it!) Anyway, check out the store, and Paddo in general, if you're ever in town and if you live here ignore this as you've clearly been frequenting it for years! P.S. The boyf arrives tomorrow. Yay! x


No comments:
Post a Comment