



Life's sucked a bit since being back in the UK hence the lack of posting. Sorry. My uncle, however, cheered me up slightly on the weekend when he gave me a cool black fedora hat. I'll clarify that he didn't buy it with me in mind, he just has an enormous head! Meanwhile, my head is conveniently normal-sized. Ah, the dilemmas of internet shopping! Anyway, I got a cool hat out of it. Will post on it later I'm sure, now it's too dark to take any photos outside and I've bloody well got to go to work during the day! Sheesh! So this here is my beautiful niece Lily. She is interspersed with photos of this model with a banana who I initially thought was Natalia Vodianova, because my sisters and I all think Lilz looks like her, but now I actually don't think it is. Anyway, this model also looks like her. Not bad Lilz, looking like two supermodels!! And she's only 11! x
And featured on a famous and stylish blog too! What a lucky girl xxx
ReplyDeleteThat is Rosie Hungtinton-Whitely, she is English and a Victoria's Secret model.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah!! i know her. she goes out with ronnie wood's son.
ReplyDelete