Thursday, 21 January 2010

London still


I am back in London. The honeymoon is over. We got in at 6.30 yesterday morning and James and I both went in to work. Urgh! We crashed out at 9 o'clock last night and around midnight I woke up to go to the loo but had no idea where I was. I felt around one of the walls for a door, thinking I must be in my nephew Tom's room where we stayed for the majority of our time in Sydney, but it wasn't there. Then felt around another wall, assuming I must be in the study or one of neices' rooms. Confused and busting, I finally found the door and walked out tentatively. It wasn't until I saw my egg chairs in the living room that I realised I was back in our flat. Woah! Scary stuff, jetlag!! I also dreamed that James was a terrorist and two of my school friend staged a hold up at my Thai restaurant. Yes, I owned a thai restaurant?!! Anyway, it's not snowing in London at least. Actually, right this minute the sun is shining. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have just given you an award. Head on over to my blog to see it!
    www.whatisforbreakfast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete