Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Seeing red


I had my eye on a gorgeous red silk dress from David Lawrence when I was in Australia but I couldn't find it in my size at the store I was at as it was on sale. So I forgot about it. Then I saw this photograph, taken by Scott Schuman aka the Satorialist at Rio fashion week, and all of a sudden I had to have that dress. I hauled up the list of stores on the David Lawrence website and called every one until I found my size - I think got the last dress in Sydney! Then I hot-footed it over to pick it up and wore it out that night. Yahoo! There's nothing like a red dress to make you feel a bit spesh. Obviously a Brazilian-esque tan like the one above always helps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment