
... just kidding, I'm still in London. And these aren't my photos, I'm ripping off Garance Dore's again. Sorry. It's just I absolutely adore the ones she took on her recent escapade to the Brazilian capital. Both these shots are from Ipanema beach. I am also tossing up whether to go to South America later in the year. I know I mentioned Central America the other day but now the traveling thing is all up in the air. If anyone ever needed an incentive though, I'm sure you'll agree these photos would get you on a plane before you could say Copacabana!! I particularly love the sunset shot below. For some reason I can't ever manage sunsets on my camera. They just don't come out. Any tips Nikon lovers? x

These pics are stunning! Copacabana indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteI statyed right on Ipanema beach when I was in Rio! The whole place is such a buzz, maybe we'll make it to carnivale next year??
ReplyDeleteT x
would be amazing!! xxx
ReplyDeleteI wish this is how I saw Rio...it rained the whole bloody time!!! x
ReplyDelete