Friday, 26 March 2010

Art of the Trench





It's Spring now - in my book anyway, I don't get these crazy Brits! - so along with a million other punters I am on the hunt for the perfect trench coat. Alright so clearly there is only one place to go for the perfect trench and you know as well as me that I ain't setting foot in there! But I still want one that's classic and cut well so tips would be muchly appreciated trenchlovers! I've never actually owned a trench but this time each year I get trench envy when the sophisticated outer garment pops up with the daffodils in the commons. And Burberry's Art Of The Trench project has given me extra inspiration to buy one this time around! In their words the project is a living document of the trench coat and the people who wear it. It is a collaboration between Burberry and some of the world's leading photographers. The dedicated website will feature a series of specially commissioned trench portraits by fashion and street style snappers starting off with The Satorialist's Scott Schuman aka Garance's fella. The photos above are from this collection - cool huh! Maybe if I pick up my trench now I can join the trench coat hall of fame!! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment