Sunday, 28 March 2010

On Broadway







Jade and Chris have been over from Paris this weekend and yesterday, while Christophe was visiting his brand new nephew Alfie (bless), Jade and I hit up Broadway Market and Columbia Road as I hadn't been there in yonks either. Note Jade sporting the fur she bought at the flea market when I was in Paris! On Friday night I met up with her and a few other mates, in honour of my new flatmate Daisy's birthday, at the Victoria & Albert museum in South Kensington where the last Friday of the month they open late and have a DJ and bar. It was really good fun, even if we didn't manage to see any art! That plus a massive Thursday and a pretty boozy Saturday have spelled a heavy weekend so I'm off for a nap. x 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I want Jade's coat!

    Glad to see you're out and about darlink xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos :) glad you had a busy fun weekend!!! xx rose

    ReplyDelete