Monday, 22 February 2010

Paris?



I was in Paris again on the weekend, this time to visit my dear friend Jade who moved there about a month ago, and celebrate her 25th birthday. I had such a wonderful time. I've been a bit miserable lately but the weekend really cheered me up, temporarily if not permanently, and I realised how much I'd been missing Jade. Anyway, it was my fifth time in Paris and I thought I knew it fairly well but Jade and her boyfriend Chris have got to know it like the back of their hands through trawling around searching for a flat. They're struggling, unfortunately.(I'm crossing my fingers for you guys!) So because I was with a local, well sort of, we explored loads of areas I hadn't before and stumbled across cool things like this flea market in Oberkampf. Jade snapped up a bargainous fur from the rack above. So now I'm thinking of moving to Paris? What do you reckon? Oui? x

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, Hel! Are you seriously considering??? I'll come visit you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. euh...non!!! NEW YORK!! HELEN! :(

    Whatever makes you happiest my love.. if you set up shop in Paris, then we can have our transatlantic bases covered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oui, Oui, Ouiii!!!! Love you. xxx

    ReplyDelete