Thursday, 18 March 2010

Camden



This is Camden, my new hood. I was feeling the blur so apologies if you can't make anything out. I’ve been at the new flat about three weeks and I'm really starting to like being a Camdenite. It's always buzzing around here and the Canal is really pretty and will be fun in summer. We’re a short walk to Primrose Hill, which affords lovely views of the whole of London (estate agent speech!). I have also found my cycling route, which goes straight through Regents Park and takes all of 20 minutes! Our place is looking more and more homely too, and my room is looking like the dump I'm familiar with. The weather has been super warm this week, which has been getting me tres excited for summer and my darling friend Marnie has just got back from Australia, whoop! x

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! Glad you're starting to feel at home & yay for warm weather for you! xx rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im back. thanks for the mention. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! looks lovely. Glad you are sounding chirpy mez xx

    ReplyDelete