Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Last night a t-shirt saved my life




In October I bought two of these great t-shirts from the Spitalfields market in East London. I have worn them to death over the past two months, as my friends can testify. I probably stink. But, since getting hideously sunburnt down at Bondi on Monday like the Brit I've become, they have been invaluable in covering up my blotchy, uneven lobsterness - hoorah! Hopefully I can progress on to the myriad of singlet tops and summer dresses I brought with me shortly although right now I still feel like I'm on fire. I am such an idiot - I think after being away so long I underestimated the strength of the Australian sun and that damn hole in the ozone layer! Anyway, despite the model looking a bit smelly, the fabric of these t-shirts is so soft which makes them so comfortable to wear and I think the designs are really cool. I have the Vogue one above, in the girls size obviously, and one with lots of different makes of cameras all over it. The brand is Yohan Kim and he also stocks at the backyard market off Brick Lane but if you're not in London he might just send you some in the post if you ask really nicely! Actually I've just realised you can buy online. Whoop! (If you're a member of my family, wait and see what Santa brings you first!!) P.S. Sydney is rocking my world! x

No comments:

Post a Comment