Thursday, 17 December 2009

Summer sun


This is one of my favourite Garance Dore photos. I think what she's wearing would be my ideal outfit to while away the hours in the summer sun. It's so simple but I love the scarf and the casual way she's rolled up her sleeves - if only I had her bod! Speaking of summer sun, I'm heading to Sydney tomorrow where my three beautiful sisters, two of whom I haven't seen for two whole years, will be waiting for me. The rest of the family are flying over from Perth on Christmas eve. I really can't believe my trip is finally here. It feels as though I've been counting down forever. I will try to take as many photos as I can while I'm in Australia so this blog is not just a wishlist of all the clothes I want - I know that can be fairly boring. I should get a chance to post tomorrow as I don't leave until the evening but then I'll be on the wing for 24 hours in a capsule of boredom - boo!! x 

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this photo as well. i can't quite figure out how she tied that scarf, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, there's probably a how to on you tube - if i find one i'll let you know!! - thanks for reading! x

    ReplyDelete