Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Manning Cartell

I'm from Perth but as I've been living in London for three and a half years a lot has passed me by on the Australian fashion front. Loads of labels don't stock over here which doesn't help. But I try to keep in the loop as much as possible through my beautiful sisters. One of my favourite labels that has cropped up since I've been away is Manning Cartell - I will be at their Paddington shop like a shot when I get to Sydney! I love their mix of romantic shapes and playful patterns and there are at least a few sex kitten dresses in the latest collection which are to die for. I also love that the label was set up by three sisters. It makes me want to do the same with mine (although there are four of us!) Check out the website. And fingers crossed they are having the sale of the century when I'm in town! x

No comments:

Post a Comment