I've taken to raiding my boyfriend James' wardrobe of late. I've always loved wearing his jumpers round the house. They're just so much cosier than mine. But now I've moved on to stealing his shirts. I mainly wear them with jeans and my brogues although they look especially good with killer heels and a slap of lippy. I don't think there's much sexier than that morning after look. Now that I'm confessing I've actually been wearing his jeans to sloth around in too. They're just so slouchy and comfortable! And I've cut an old pair into jean shorts to wear in Australia. (He does know this by the way!) I don't think it is an uncommon habit but for me it definitely began when I used to wear my dad's Bonds singlets to bed as a kid. He didn't seem to mind but its fair to say James isn't a fan of me nicking his kit. At least I haven't spilt a roast dinner down the front like my friend Jade did while wearing her poor fella Chris' top! Count yourself lucky James, I say! P.S. The weather in London is absolutely miserable at the moment - freezing and pissing down with rain. Bring on Australia - I leave on the 18th... 15 days... x
Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just showing dad your blog! cant wait to see you! 37 and stinkin in perth today! love rose xx
ReplyDelete