Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Dresses to die for (oh and a jacket and pants)




My friend Tess was picking my brains the other day about where she could find a great party dress to wear to the multitude of weddings she has on the horizon, that would not break the bank - a common dilemma among the female of the species. I pondered for a moment then a light bulb switched on in my head. A couple of months back Stylebubble, one of the scores of fashion blogs I stalk daily, flagged up this really great label Eight London for dresses you would want to wear again and again. Above are a few from the collection. I think they’re pretty new and don’t know if they stock anywhere as they ask you to email them the design you’re interested in and your size and then send it to you I assume. But their dresses are rad, not too expensive and definitely ones I’d want to wear again and again. I particularly love the gold one! No, I haven’t bought it yet as I’m poor (there is a theme to this blog, me telling you about stuff I’m drooling over but will probably never buy!) but if you’ve got some parties to show your face at get in there, I say. P.S. Saw a very cool lady in my Cos wedges (that I didn't get) this morning. Boo hoo. x

5 comments:

  1. I made your blog! Whoo!!!
    I am seriously lusting over that gold dress but I am literally in my overdraft with 3 weeks til I get paid (for the last time ever...heres to being unemployed in a recession - hurrah!!!)
    I would also like gold dress model's legs. Please??
    Keep up the bloggy good work Hels,
    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the legs are the main thing between me and that dress to be honest. boo hoo hoo. it's never going to happen! thanks for reading lovely, see you tomoz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the last dress - so stylish! Tan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the last dress.... and her LOOONG legs too :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the legs guys!

    ReplyDelete